Hi Made By Girl readers, I'm Erika Brechtel of small shop! So thrilled that Jen asked me to share eight of my fave home accessories with you today. And the best part is, since these are fairly recent purchases, you can make them yours too. Talk about instant gratification! 



I've got this colored pencil + brass holder set on my desk. It's pretty to look at AND functional.


Don't you hate loose remote controls? This snakeskin box is the perfect storage solution, while looking stylish on your coffee table top.


It took five months to get this baby from Italy! But I heart it and will always find a home for it. A classic.


Add a little global glam to your space with this Nate Berkus for HSN gold ikat bowl.


Don't you love affordable art that makes you feel luxurious? A little slice of beach in Portugal does the trick for me.


Just like Jen, I had to get my hands on this looker. Adds that sophisticated sculptural element to any tabletop.


Obsessed with design books. Obsessed. Tom Ford is a must-have.


You've seen these everywhere, time to get one for yourself. They're just super chic and super handy. Period.

Thanks for taking this fun little tour with me! Hope to see you soon over at my neck of the 'net, the small shop [shop talk] blog. Cheers!


 
Top